Friday 12 September 2014

We're all going on a summer holiday!

So I am very, very excited!  We have finally booked ourselves a holiday to somewhere warm and sunny.  10 blissful, sun-filled days by the pool.  Walks along the beautiful beach, cocktails at sunset and snorkeling adventures.  I can't wait to start packing!  The problem is we are flying cheap and cheerful and with that comes luggage limits!  Somehow I have to fit all of my essentials in as well as those of my 2 princesses!  Gone are the days of packing a million different options for those "just in case moments"....just in case I go to a club, feel fat in that or decide to change my clothes 4 times a day!  So what are the essentials that will get me through 10 days and won't leave me screaming 'I have nothing to wear!'  The list is as follows........


A gorgeous suitcase on wheels

2 pairs of cut offs/ denim shorts




3 casual tank tops and one dressy to wear out at night.








1pair of flip flops for the poolside, 1pair of comfy Birkenstocks, 2 pairs of dressy flat sandals and 1pair of heels just in case you go out at night.





3 bikinis some that you can mix and match

 



1 hat.....I just couldn't decide which one I loved the most :)







2 pairs of sunnies...aviators and over-sized black ones

 


A towel and a sarong
 


Poolside gadgets...kindle (a god send considering the amount of books I get through and that I read really thick books!) a camera for instantly capturing all poolside fun, and an Ipad for music, online shopping, movies for the kids and games.

 


2 kaftans for the poolside, 2-3 casual dresses and 2 slightly dressier frocks for the evening




 









1 light weight romper/jumpsuit

 



1 denim jacket in case it gets cool at night














1 Handbag, pool side bag/carry on and a clutch for night time drinks





PJs......for obvious reasons!

1white and 1 black and 1 strap-less set plus bonds boyleg briefs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       







Images from polyvore.com, pinterest.com, 




No comments:

Post a Comment