Tuesday 2 September 2014

Leopard love.

So, I am currently obsessed with leopard print.  Wear it with denim, grey, white, blush or black.  As a bikini, jacket, pants, skirt, heels or a clutch.  Whatever way you like!!!  You can dress it up or wear it casual, mix and match it with other prints.  However you choose to add it into your wardrobe, leopard is so hot right now!!!  I have invested in 2 super cute bikinis from Kiniswimwear that I designed myself and some hot drop crotch pants that will look amazing with grey, black or white tee or tank and a denim jacket. Add sandals, birkenstocks, chuck taylors or heels.  I can't wait to start wearing them!!!!!



































Images from pinterest.com, kiniswimwear.com, ivanarevic, sincerelyjules.com, seedheritage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment