Wednesday 18 June 2014

The shorts have it.

So, it’s hit Winter and it’s freezing out.  Already I'm having withdrawls from the summer sun and it's delicious warmth.  Everyone is happy in Summer.  Everyone is tanned in Summer.  There is an abundance of parties and social events to go to. The clothes are amazing.   In short I'm a Summer junkie.  I have even convinced my daughters to run away and follow the summer with me, all we lack is the cash to fund this lifestyle, dammit!

There is one way to hold onto Summer, and that is to incorporate traditionally Summer clothes with some of the wonderful things the Winter wardrobe has to offer!  This answer is……..Shorts!  And there are so many awesome styles to collect.  Wear them with ankle boots or heels, these babies are the key to living through Winter.  I have picked out some of my faves that will see me through winter and into Summer.  There’s only 12 weeks until Spring, not that I am counting or anything!.



DENIM
1

2

3

4

5




LEATHER
1

2

3

4

5



PRINTED








WHITE
1

2

3

4

Images from: Net-a-porter.com, oneteaspoon.com, ivanrevic.com, revolveclothing.com, wonderlandhonolulu.com, polyvore.com, asos.com, shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment