Sunday 27 July 2014

It's a man's world


So, I remember back to when I used to steal my boyfriend's old tshirt to sleep in or wear his ripped and faded 501s on the weekends when we were bumming around at home.  Now, everywhere you look the word 'boyfriend' is before every type of clothing......boyfriend jeans, t-shirts, cardigans and shorts to name a few.  I think it's because men get to wear things that are comfortable and cruisy and we, as girls, want a piece of the action.  I would much rather be in soft and baggy jeans and t-shirt than wear a bodycon dress!!!!!  I also love that chicks are wearing suits.  Nothing sexier than a woman in a really gorgeous, tailored suit.  Think Angelina Jolie in the tux she wore to the BAFTAs this year...HOT!!!


















Images from: pinterest.com, google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment