Thursday 17 July 2014

Blonde ambition

So, I am a blonde.  I started off with blonde hair as a little girl and then, very disappointingly, my hair darkened to a dull mousy brown.  So I get foils.  I love ashy tones which, are harder to achieve than you might imagine.  Any attempts I have made to do my color myself has ended badly.  I have had everything from orange to green.  It always ends the same...me crying to a hairdresser and crossing my fingers that they can transform my horrendous efforts into something glamorous.  I have also left some hairdressers in tears with frizzy, brassy locks that look nothing like the pictures I have taken to show them.  But, I have finally found  a hairdresser who just gets what I am after and I couldn't be happier!


Hair is so important to me!  If it's looking terrible then I feel terrible!  Every now and then I get the silly idea to go dark and it always ends in tears, and lots of wine consumed.  I have instructed my hairdresser to NEVER agree to dying my hair dark again, no matter how much I say I want her to. To avoid any further hair disasters it is best that I stay a blonde for life!  We do, after all, have more fun!!

















All images taken from Pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment