Tuesday 2 December 2014

Kiss him under the mistletoe

So, I don't know about you but, my husband is the worst person to buy a gift for!!!!  He doesn't read, doesn't have hobbies and isn't into music or movies.  He's not an adrenaline junkie or a budding chef (what a shame!).  So every year I am hard pressed to find him something I know he will love for Christmas.  Even worse, his birthday is at the start of December. Which means that I have to come up with 2 awesome gifts every year when I struggling to even think of one!  I have been putting my mind to come up with something and in a moment of brilliance these are the things that I have come up with........





















Images from: sunglasshut.com, apple.com, samsung.com, bookdepository.co.uk, amazon.com, countryroad.com.au, polyvore.com, eastbay.com, ozmosis.com.au, generalpants.com.au, lagarconne.com, fatfetch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment