Thursday 18 December 2014

All I want for Christmas.....

So, it's heading quickly towards Christmas and my 2 little princesses have written their lists for Santa a million times.  I started organising their Christmas presents back in July so that I now have plenty of time to think about what I would like to find in my stocking this Christmas.  I still like to write a list to leave for my lovely husband.  He likes the list to be very detailed so he knows he won't grab the wrong thing, right down to the address of the store. Lucky for him I do a lot of my shopping, and obsessing, online. He doesn't even have to leave the comfort of the couch to organise my gift which is ideal. There are so many gorgeous things to pick from but here are some (of the many) things I would love for Christmas.........



                              A pony (hahahahaha)
















Images from: theyallhateus.com, pinterest.com, saleras.com.au, tibi.com, calypsostbarth.com, atolyia.com, kirstenash.com, countryroad.com.au, arielgordonjewelry.com, shopbop.com


No comments:

Post a Comment